Trinity has teamed up with Ripe Photography, a leading photography insurance provider, to offer our serving military personnel and veterans customers with all the photography insurance they need.
Do you have expensive photography equipment on camp? Do you travel with your camera? Do you take part in military photography competitions?
Make sure you have the right protection in place so you can protect your equipment as well as your work whether you are an amateur, semi-professional or professional photographer.
Why buy Photography Insurance?
Cameras and all the equipment that come with it quickly mount up to a significant investment, even for the amateur photographer and even more so for the more professional photographer.
It is important to ensure you have the right cover in place. If you’re just taking photos for fun you probably just need to look at cover for theft or damage and not rely on your household insurance alone which can sometimes include some restrictions. For the more professional photographer you will need to consider whether you need cover for when you may be working at a venue or if you were to lose or damage photos or videos that you have taken for someone.
Build a policy that meets your individual needs.
Theft and Damage Cover
Your equipment is a significant investment in your hobby or your profession. What would you do if it was accidentally damaged or if it was stolen? You can insure your equipment up to £60,000 with the option to have insurance cover wherever you are.
Public Liability Cover
If you are a semi-professional or professional photographer you are more likely to work with people and work in venues, in people’s homes or on location. Have you considered what may happen if someone was to get injured by a piece of equipment or if you were to cause damage at the location where you are carrying out your work? You can select different cover levels up to £10m.
- Theft and accidental damage to equipment up to £60,000
- Theft from an unattended vehicle up to £20,000
- Public liability up to £10m
- £10m Employers’ liability
- Professional indemnity up to £150,000
- Legal Expenses up to £25,000
- Accidental damage or theft of portfolio up to £2,000
- Damage to hired-in equipment up to £2,000
- Equipment hire up to £2,000
- Associates cover
- EU and Worldwide cover
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus