Trinity has teamed up with Cycleplan, a leading Cycle insurance provider, to offer specialist cycle insurance for our serving military and veterans customers.
Are you planning a cycling holiday, taking part in a triathlon or a member of a military cycling club? Make sure you have the right insurance to cover your bike and yourself.
Why buy Cycle Insurance?
You should always ensure you and your bike are fully covered. Unfortunately, cycling comes with risk including theft of expensive bikes and equipment, but also injury to yourself and potentially others. It makes sense to have the right level of cycle insurance in place for all cyclists including the more serious cyclist with more than one bike.
Theft and Accidental Damage
Even when you take the security of your bike seriously, theft of bikes happens whether that’s from your home or whilst out enjoying your sport. Make sure you are covered for theft, loss and accidental damage to your bike.
Cycling can be risky and unfortunately accidents do happen. A policy with Cycleplan includes Personal Accident up to £50,000 and a hospitalisation pay out of £30 a day should you need a hospital stay.
Public Liability Cover
Whilst riding your bike you could accidentally injure another person whether that is in a city as part of your commute, or out enjoying the countryside. With Cycleplan’s Public Liability cover your potential legal fees and expenses will be covered under the insurance. This can range from relatively minor accidents – like damage caused to cars or other vehicles during a ride – to more serious accidents.
- Theft, loss and accidental damage to cycles up to £30,000
- Public Liability up to £5m
- Theft, loss and accidental damage to cycling accessories up to £1,000
- £50,000 Legal Expenses cover
- Personal Accident up to £50,000
- Hospitalisation £30 a day
- Emergency dental up to £250
- Loss of Earnings up to £750 a week
- European or Worldwide cover
- Competitive use
- Excess waiver
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Over 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus