We aim to provide a professional, first class service. If however, our service does not meet your expectations, in the first instance please contact us in writing to:
Trinity Insurance Services Ltd
1 Old Market Avenue
or by telephone on +44 (0) 1243 817777
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In all cases please quote your policy reference or quotation reference number. Our complaints procedure is available upon request.
If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response to your complaint, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of receiving our response. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances.
The Financial Ombudsman can be contacted at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 0123 for mobile users
Making a complaint will not affect your legal rights.
About Trinity Insurance
- Our products are designed specifically for the Armed Forces Family
- We operate under the time honoured military values; service, loyalty, integrity and trust
- Our 20 years experience in the military insurance industry
- Quality protection for great value
- We will never sell you anything you don’t need
- No hidden charges
- Simple, straight forward process to buy online, over the phone or face to face
- Experienced team offering you support on base across the UK, Germany and Cyprus